- "Thank you for the very interesting and enlightening book, Light in the Closet." Read More
- "Light in the Closet, in my humble estimation, is a work so important that it belongs on the desk and in the hands of every
make himself whole." Read More
-Rabbi Michel Twerski, Shit'a, Congregation Beth Jehuda, Milwaukee
- "This profoundly scholarly book is a most important contribution to the understanding of homosexuality and same-sex
message of hope for those who would seek change."
-Nicolas A. Cummings, PhD, ScD, Distinguished Professor, U. Nevada, Reno; President, Cummings Foundation for
Behavioral Health, Former President, American Psychological Association.
- "A brilliant, compassionate and remarkably compelling, book. I consider it among the best- maybe the best- ever written on
-Jeffrey Satinover, PhD, MD, Former William James Lecturer in Psychology & Religion, Harvard University; Past President,
C.G. Jung Insititute of New York; Author; Homosexuality & the Politics of Truth.
- his comprehensive review of homosexuality--its genesis and the roads to healing--provides much needed light on a
the Ages--and together they provide hope, an essential ingredient for those who struggle.
-A. Dean Byrd, PhD, MPH, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, U. of Utah, Past President, NARTH
- Light in the Closet comprehensively depicts the problem and presents a powerful and practicable blueprint for deliverance. This a valuable volume of courage and guidance derived from ancient Jewish wisdom.
Orthodox Rabbi Defends Judeo-Christian Values.
- "Clearly written and extensively documents... an important and practical reference source on several levels; culturally,
prevailing theories of both the extreme left and extreme right." Read More
- Sharon Slater, President, & Sheldon Kinsel, Director of Policy and Research, Family Watch International
- "Goldberg's razor-sharp logic and exhaustive OLD Testament research will make this book a crucial voice in the
-Jeff Writer; Pastor, Faith Community Church of Martha's Vineyard, Chairman, One by One.
- "A truly outstanding work. A true Kiddush Hashem. The breadth and scope of this work is truly magnificent. Leaves one
-Rabbi Zev Leff, Rosh haYeshiva, Yeshiva Gedola Matityahu, Israel
- "Sweeping, scholarly, hardhitting. Investigates the social, political, spiritual, medical and personal aspects of same-sex
-Joseph Nicolosi, PhD., Co-Founder and Past-President, NARTH; Founder & Director of the Thomas Aquinas Psychological
Clinic of Encino, California; Author, Reparative Therapy of Male Homosexuality: A New Clinical Approach, Healing,
Homosexuality: Case Stories of Reparative Therapy, A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality.
- "...A very valuable resource to educators and rabbis."
- "Admirable scholarship, great insight, Person from all religious backgrounds will benefit from this uniquely Jewish perspective
neglected in other writings."
-David C. Pruden, MS, Executive Director, Evergreen International.
- By forsaking trendy, often political, views of homosexuality, but looking to the Jewish roots of our culture and Torah based concepts of family and of manhood and womanhood, and by drawing on the great wisdom of the rabbis and Jewish sages down through the millennia, Arthur Goldberg has given us all, not just Jews, a deeper, more truthful, more compassionate and more hopeful view of same-sex attraction. I came away from reading this book with a fresh and clearer view of how G-d would have us live as men and women
Growth into Manhood: Resuming the Journey.
- Arthur Goldberg has written one of the most comprehensive and compassionate texts ever published on this topic. Anyone seeking enlightenment on the complex issue of homosexuality -- and understanding on the possibilities for overcoming unwanted homosexual attractions -- will find great insight here. The Jewish reader will find additional benefit from Arthur's keen presentation of this issue within the context of Jewish teachings and traditions. I highly recommend it.
- "Whether you agree or disagree with [Goldberg's] views, you will find them presenting in a compelling, honest and forthright
-Joe Dallas, Founder & Program Director of Genesis Counseling of Tustin, California; Past-President, Exodus International;
Author, The Gay Gospel? How Pro-Gay Advocates Misread the Bible, Desires in Conflict: Answering the Struggle for Sexual
Identity, When Homosexuality Hits Home: What to Do When a Loved One Says They're Gay, A Strong Delusion, and The
Game Plan: The Men's 3--Day Strategy for Attaining Sexual Integrity.
- "Eloquently argues for clients rights for therapeutic choice. Shows how people can change from a homosexual lifestyle to
Western civilization." Read More
-George A. Rekers, PhD., Distinguished Professor of Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Science Emeritus, U. of South
Carolina School of Medicine; U.S. Representative, International Federation for Therapeutic Choice. Read More
- "A landmark book. Bridges the gap between religion, psychology, and public policy. I couldn't put it down." Read More
Children, Straight Parents.
- "The issue of homosexuality is a major social and ethical hot potato. Here the head of JONAH (Jews Offering New
homosexuality to date from the orthodox Jewish perspective. In nearly 600 pages all the important facets of this debate are
covered: religious, medical, pastoral, sociological, political and cultural. A first class work by a leading expert and practitioner
in the field."
-Bill Muehlenberg, apologist, ethicist, advanced degree in theology, Author, Strained Relations:The Challenge of
Hmosexuality, Ministy Leader, CultureWatch, commentator, www.BillMuehlenberg.com